We are located at Aeropuerto Internacional de Tocumen Panama, on the third floor of the terminal. The stairs that lead to the lounge are located at the center of the second floor.
Opening hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Lounge is available 24 hours
- Visits can be booked from 6:00 am to midnight (local time).
- Bookings are subject to availability if they are not made with a minimum of 48 hours.
- Bookings can only be made until 19:00 hours (local time).
- We will send you the confirmation number within 24 hours.
- Any booking made after midnight (local time) will have a surcharge.
- Any customer who previously booked a visit.
- Guests that meet or bid farewell (two guests per booking).
- Use of lounge.
- The lounge is available for a maximum of three (3) hours.
- Passengers of Iberia Airlines must show their boarding pass at the lounge entrance in order to have access.
- Passengers traveling the same day in Business Class.
- Passengers who have their Platinum and Gold cards will have access to the lounge.
- Passengers with Oneworld Emerald and Sapphire status in Economy Class on Oneworld flights operated by Iberia Group.
Those with the following products by Priority Pass have free access (cardholder and guest):
- Priority Pass
- Lounge Key
- Lounge Club
- Diners Club
Access is subject to space availability.
Passengers who do not have any of the products above mentioned can access the lounge for USD 35.00 per person.
In our website you will find the new corporate member form. For more information regarding our membership rates, contact out General Manager. See directory.
If you are traveling with children under two (2) years old, they can accompany you at no additional cost.
- Snack bar. Access to unlimited non-carbonated cold beverages (non-alcoholic, no soft drinks), hot beverages (coffee or tea), as well as sweet and savory appetizers, at no additional cost.
- Alcoholic beverages (as per availability)
- Smart TV
- Newspapers and magazines
- Comfortable reading areas
Tocumen Royal Saloon Airport VIP Club reserves the right to determine and apply exclusive use criteria for any of the services provided within the lounge for a product or a particular segment of customers.
At our lounge, the snacks, alcoholic beverages, and our wide selection of newspapers and magazines are included at no additional cost for our guests.
We ask that all our visitors respect the following internal rules and regulations: Tocumen Royal Saloon Airport VIP Club reserves the right to deny access to any visitor or to request that a visitor leaves due to improper or disruptive behavior, or if it prevents other guests from enjoying their stay, at sole discretion of the staff at Tocumen Royal Saloon Airport VIP Club.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to children under the age of 18 nor to anyone under the influence of alcohol. The complementary alcoholic beverages (if allowed by law) will be at discretion of Tocumen Royal Saloon and, in some cases, it can be limited or not available.
- Guests are not allowed to bring or remove food or alcoholic beverages from the lounge.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Every passenger and guest must comply with all the security rules and behave accordingly while in the lounge.
- Tocumen Royal Saloon Airport VIP Club will not be responsible for children that are under age, who must be under the supervision and direct responsibility of their parents or a responsible adult.
- Tocumen Royal Saloon Airport VIP Club is not responsible for any baggage loss. Each passenger and their guests are responsible for their belongings and valuables, and we are not accountable for any loss or damage to them due to neglect or bad use of them.
- Tocumen Royal Saloon Airport VIP Club is under no obligation to announce flights. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss that is caused if a passenger or a guest misses their flight.
- Access to the lounge is subject to the proper behavior and clothing of the cardholder and their guests (including under age children) as per the rules and regulations of Tocumen Royal Saloon Airport VIP Club. Anyone who does not comply with the rules of the lounge might be asked to leave. Tocumen Royal Saloon is not responsible for any loss of the cardholder, nor their guests, if access was denied due to failure to comply with our regulations.